As a non-profit organization, Marydell Faith and Life Center depends on the generosity of friends, families, and other supportive organizations to carry on the legacy of our founders. Your donation is tax deductible.
We are honored that the Sisters have chosen us to be the caretakers of this beautiful and bountiful place, which has become a welcoming haven for children and adults of all ages, of all faiths, and from diverse backgrounds.
You may make a safe and secure online donation to Marydell Faith & Life Center via PayPal or you may mail your check made payable to Marydell Faith & Life Center and send to:
Marydell Faith & Life Center
640 North Midland Avenue
Upper Nyack, NY 10960
How To Become A Sponsor:
Individual sponsors are recognized by generous donations should they wish to be named. We welcome contributions from local small businesses whether in-kind donations at our events, assistance in ongoing maintenance work, or in cash.
We welcome your support as a sponsor of many of our events, including our Maple Sugar Day, Annual Tree of Peace & Light and other select events as they happen throughout the year.
- $1,500.00 – Marydell Gold Sponsor
- $1,000.00 – Marydell Silver Sponsor
- $500.00 – Marydell Bronze Sponsor
Please indicate how you would like your donation to be designated:
Marydell Faith and Life Center depends on volunteers. There are many ways to help us. We welcome all those who would like to get more involved in the Marydell community.
- Committee Work. Our volunteer Board of Directors leads working committees on Program Development and Marketing and Fundraising. We encourage community members to participate directly in our working committees to help us shape future programs.
- Children’s Garden. Our newest garden needs volunteers with gardening skills to help us grow vegetables and lead educational sessions for the children who visit Marydell.
- Events. We need volunteers at events like our Maple Sugar Day and Lighting of the Tree of Peace and Light to take tickets, set up tables, and assist in directing parking.
- Special Projects. Special things are always happening at Marydell. Please reach out to our office to share a bit about your interests and skill areas. We can let you know how you might help with one of our special initiatives or projects.
We welcome inquiries about volunteer opportunities by calling (845) 358-5399 or by getting in touch via our contact page.